Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
This web-site is intended to be a friendly, enjoyable and useful experience, but as with anything concerning any kind of transactions there are risks involved and we strongly advise you to understand all of these terms before joining. If you spot a listing that you feel is violating the general terms and conditions of this web-site as stated below please let us know by contacting us.
Ed Bedrick Autographs doe snot want to infringe on anyone's personal property. Please let us know if you have any intellectual property rights and we will remove the item(s) immediately.
- Ed Bedrick Autographs guarantees the authenticity of each items sold to be hand signed by the celebrity pictured
- All of Ed Bedrick Autographs comes with a Certificate of Authenticity built into the invoice you receive
- If you feel a item was not accurately described you may return it within 10 days for refund or credit
Items are returnable under the following conditions:
7 Day Return For Any Reason
- A item(s) is not accurately described as mentioned above
- There is a 7 day return for any reason policy (see below)
- Items questioning authenticity must be accompanied by a letter on dealer letterhead by 2 UACC dealers stating why they do not think a item(s) is not authentically signed. There is no limit on time for returning a item that is not authentic. These UACC dealers have to identify themselves and also have to be verified that they are UACC members in good standing.
We understand that scans may not represent a item 100% accurate or blemishes. We will try to describe any imprefections as best we can. This 7 day policy lets you get the items in your hands so you can be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Please e-mail Scorpio741@aol.com if you wish to return a item within this time period.